USCG Captain Geo
Credentials: USCG 200 (NATIONAL MASTER OF SELF-PROPELLED LESS THAN 200 GRT UPON NEAR COASTAL WATERS § 11.426), STCW, tow and sail certified. Experienced in all positions of charters (Captain, Mate and Engineer). Extensive vessel experience across the southeast USA, Outer Banks, NC, Biscayne Bay, Ft. Lauderdale, Keys, Gulf of Mexico, FL Caribbean Sea, also Ottawa River and Lake Ontario, Canada.
Current Position: Captain / Mate / Engineer
• Interact with guests providing signature service that surpasses expectations.
• Captain overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Hire and train crew to define their duties and responsibilities.
•USCG compliance while maintain excellent safety and service. Surpassing guest expectations in a very competitive market. Support a web page that ensures USCG complianceUSCG compliance in crew selection, YB MIA .
•Chief information officer (CIO) Mariner Risk Analysis § 46 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 175.400, 46 CFR 24.10 § mra.gov
Specific Yacht Experience
• Captain 110 Azimut “ Millennium II”, Miami, FL. Hour, and day scheduling, daily operation, engine checks.
• Captain 82 Sun Seeker “Alaina”, Miami Beach,FL. Hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Engine checks..
• Captain/Relief Captain 76 Azimut “Wicked”, North Miami, FL. Hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Engine checks.
• Captain 56 Viking “FORBY” Miami Fl. Hour and day charters; scheduling, maintenance, route planning engine cheeks. Ensure guest, crew, and vessel safety.
• Captain/Relief Captain 86 Lazzara “Finally”, Aventura, FL. Overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling daily operations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety. Hire and train crew.
• Relief Captain/Mate 85 Ocean Alexander “Ocean rose”, Aventura, FL. Private and term charters; responsible for all aspects of operations. Skilled in maintenance, engine checks, inventory controls, logbooks, watch, and scheduling. Manage route planning, and preparations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety.
• Extensive engineering and differential diagnostic. Manage a automotive and heavy equipment repair shop, sourcings resources,
• Sight seeing trips; dolphin and whale watching. (head boats)
• Helped developed the sport of kitesurfing; designed school curriculum and worked to maintain public beaches access. Outlined safety procedures and protocols for kitesurfing in public places.
• 20 years teaching managing founding and developing kitesurfing schools. Drafting text for city code compliance. Worked with 12Kite, Hatteras Kitesurfing, and Miami Kitesurfing and kitesurfing adventure retreats in the Florida Keys and Caribbean.
• Experimental watercraft development of water borne hydrofoil.
• consult USCG, regulation and policy impact sustainability.
• Fishing Mate (commercial)