USCG Captain for USCG Complent Vessels
100 GRT, tow and sail endorsement
• Master 100 GRT, tow and sail certified US Coast Guard licensed Captain. USCG certified is proven experienced operating safe and efficient in USCG compliance. Competent and experienced in all positions necessary for Miami-based bareboat charters including Captain Mate, Stew, Broker, grate level of mechanical ability, and General Facilitator.
• Extensive vessel experience across the southeast USA: Outer Banks, NC including Diamond Shoals, Oregon inlet , Hatteras and Ocracoke Inlet, Pamlico and Currituck Sounds. Biscayne Bay, Ft. Lauderdale, Keys, Gulf of Mexico, FL. Caribbean Sea. Also experienced with the Ottawa River and Lake Ontario, Canada.
• Current Position: Captain/Mate/Stew/Broker
• Captain in charge of overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Interact well with guests and provide signature service that surpasses expectations. Hire and train crew; define and manage their duties and responsibilities. Interact with clientele on a one-to-one basis to ensure a safey and enjoyable experience.
Maintain full US Coast Guard compliance in a very competitive market on all vessels maintaining excellent safety and service surpassing guest exception. Continually review USCG regulations and immediately adopt changes to maintain complience. Support a web page to ensure USCG compliance in crew selection and for payment. YB MIA Your style
Specific Yacht Experience and time line from most recent.
• Captain/Relief Captain 86 Azimuth “Wicked”, North Miami, FL. Hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Engine cheeks
• Captain 56 Viking “FORBY” Miami Fl. Hour and day charters; scheduling, maintenance, route planning engine cheeks. Ensure guest, crew, and vessel safety.
• Captain/Relief Captain 86 Lazzara “Finally”, Aventura, FL. Overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling and daily operations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety. Hire and train crew.
• Relief Captain/Mate 85 Ocean Alexander “Oceanrose”, Aventura, FL. Private and term charters; responsible for all aspects of operations. Skilled in maintenance, engine cheeks, inventory controls, logbooks, watch, and scheduling. Manage route planning, and preparations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety.
•Captain/Mate/Stew/Broker 60 Meridian Sea Ray “Crumpet”, Miami Beach, FL. Private bare boat charters; responsible for all aspects of operations. Skilled in maintenance, engine cheeks, inventory controls, logbooks, watch, and scheduling. Manage route planning, preparations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety.
• Captain, Mate, Broker, or Stew for Bareboat Charters and various Sea Trials in Miami/Fort Lauderdale area .
• Fishing charter Mate
• Sightseeing trips; dolphin and whale watching. ( head boats )
• Helped developed the sport of kitesurfing; designed school curriculum and worked to maintain public beaches access. Outlined safety procedures and protocols for kitesurfing in public places.
• 20 years teaching and managing kitesurfing; handling, gear, and Term kite surfing yacht excretion. Founding consulting and develop kitesurfing schools with logistics of city codes and compliance. Dwindling industry leaving behind 12Kite, Hatteras Kitesurfing, and Miami Kitesurfing . Worked with kitesurfing adventure retreats in the Florida Keys and Caribbean, including private boat expeditions.
• Experimental watercraft development including kitesurfing, hydrofoil kitesurfing, catamarans, surfboards.
• Organization that works with USCG to analyze and identify potential mariner risks, complications and dangers associated with newly developed and experimental water sports. Making a copacetic environment with the new complications of experimental craft that are to be the future.
• Commercial fishing
• Covid-19 Vaccinated. In excellent health; a safe experience for elderly or immune compromised guests.
References upon request.