USCG Captain XHE
Credentials: USCG 200 Master, STCW, tow and sail certified. Experienced in all positions necessary for southFlorida bareboat charters (Captain, Mate and Engineer). Extensive vessel experience across the southeast USA, Outer Banks, NC including Diamond Shoals, Oregon Inlet, Hatteras, Ocracoke, Pamlico and Currituck Sounds, NC. Biscayne Bay, Ft. Lauderdale, Keys, Gulf of Mexico, FL Caribbean Sea. Also experienced with the Ottawa River and Lake Ontario, Canada.
Current Position: Captain / Mate / Engineer
• Interact with guests providing signature service that surpasses expectations.
• Captain overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Hire and train crew to define their duties and responsibilities.
•Full USCG compliance while maintain an excellent safety and service surpassing guest expectations in a very competitive market. Support a web page to ensure USCG compliance in crew selection, YB MIA .
Specific Yacht Experience
• Captain 82 Sun Seeker “Alaina”, Miami Beach, FL. Hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Engine checks.
• Captain/Relief Captain 76 Azimuth “Wicked”, North Miami, FL. Hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling, and daily operations. Engine checks.
• Captain 56 Viking “FORBY” Miami Fl. Hour and day charters; scheduling, maintenance, route planning engine cheeks. Ensure guest, crew, and vessel safety.
• Captain/Relief Captain 86 Lazzara “Finally”, Aventura, FL. Overall yacht management for hour, day, and term charters. Oversee maintenance, scheduling daily operations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety. Hire and train crew.
• Relief Captain/Mate 85 Ocean Alexander “Ocean rose”, Aventura, FL. Private and term charters; responsible for all aspects of operations. Skilled in maintenance, engine checks, inventory controls, logbooks, watch, and scheduling. Manage route planning, and preparations. Ensure client, crew, and vessel safety.
• Captain, Mate, extensive engineering and differential diagnostic.
• Fishing Mate (commercial)
• Sight seeing trips; dolphin and whale watching. (head boats)
• Helped developed the sport of kitesurfing; designed school curriculum and worked to maintain public beaches access. Outlined safety procedures and protocols for kitesurfing in public places.
• 20 years teaching and managing kitesurfing, handling, gear, and term kite surfing yacht expeditions. Founding and developing kitesurfing schools including drafting text for city code compliance. Worked with 12Kite, Hatteras Kitesurfing, and Miami Kitesurfing and kitesurfing adventure retreats in the Florida Keys and Caribbean.
• Experimental watercraft development including kitesurfing, hydrofoil catamarans and surfboards.
• Worked with a consulting group to the USCG to analyze and identify potential mariner risks, complications and dangers associated with newly developed and experimental water sports.